Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lessons

This is my classroom. These are my students.


While one group of my students began their student-teaching, another new group of students started their classes. I am the lucky teacher of the new group. They are idealistic, optimistic, and serious students. 




They have embraced all my assignments with enthusiasm and they have exceeded all of my expectations. I am so proud of them. I hope they keep up the good work. Now that I have seen what they are capable of achieving, there is no going back! I will force them to be the best possible pre-service teachers they can be! So far, they are an amazing group! 



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful group! I know almost all the people in the pictures. They were all either my classmates, or my seniors in the English Department at Nouakchott University. I can almost name them all, Smail, Salma, Naaim, Mouhamed Mahmoud, Moussa, etc,... . I really miss them all. Many thanks Delia for giving me this opportunity to see them again. This is the best promotion of the English Department as you might have noticed.

    Cheers,
    Brahim Sidi Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brahim! They are really wonderful, I agree whole-heartedly! I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete