Sunday, February 13, 2011

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I think almost anything can be put in a sandwich
2. I have never owned a television or a microwave
3. My favorite subject is African literature but I never studied it in school 
4. I got my first credit card six months ago
5. I have done nearly every job imaginable except working as a barista
6. I love watching Somali, Ethiopian, or Eritrean tv channels
7. I add coconut milk to everything, including coffee
8. I have never had a manicure
9. I want to spend more time in the Caribbean
10. I speak French and Kiswahili; I have tried to learn Pulaar, Tigrigna, and Yoruba
11. I have no idea where I will be living this time next year
12. I add ketchup to most recipes
13. I consider long hot showers an incredibly wonderful luxury
14. I adore nearly every kind of music
15. I am intimidated by technology
16. I never rocked the pony tail in Harlem
17. The DRC is the most beautiful country I have visited 
18. I love trying out new kinds of fruit
19. I have a passion for textiles
20. I can literally dance all-night-long
21. I look like a clown in make-up so I don't wear it
22. I have never tried smoking 
23. My favorite colors are brown and pink
24. I have always wanted to play the guitar but lack the patience to learn
25. I got a "C" in ballroom dancing in high school

2 comments:

  1. We share #11, 13, and 15. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share #11 with you. For #1, I think almost anything can be made into a wrap :)

    ReplyDelete