Monday, February 28, 2011

Teal Traveling Teacher



This past weekend I had the great privilege to travel to Rosso with an Inspector from the Ministry of Education to facilitate a workshop for all of the teachers in the Trarza region. I was thrilled to have 33 teachers participate in the workshop! They were exceptionally enthusiastic and appreciative. I love working with teachers. I learn more each day we spend together! 




While we were at the local office of the Ministry, I saw the military personnel who also work at the border control office I always meet when I am traveling to and from Senegal. I made sure to remind the one I see the most to make sure to stamp my passport more quickly the next time I arrive at the border! He promised to do so. 




Now I will be anxiously waiting to see if a gendarme can keep his promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment