Saturday, January 11, 2014

Long at last

I was invited to present a workshop in Cairo in 2010.... that did NOT happen. 
I was invited to present again in 2011. That also did not happen. 
I was invited to present in Burkina Faso in 2011- that did not happen either. 
I was invited to present in Togo in 2012- that did not happen, although for once not because of political unrest but due to a family emergency.
I was invited to present at the Morocco teacher association conference in January 1-4, 2014. I was nervous the conference would be cancelled. I heard someone mention that there were floods in Tangiers and figured that the fates were against me. Miraculously, the conference was NOT cancelled and I was able to present my workshop. It took over four years to have the chance to present it, but it was worth the wait. 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How was it?? I feel nostalgic for Tangier. I both miss it and don't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! I thought about you every day I was there. Everyone asked me if I knew you and many shared about the wonderful achievements you made there. You are definitely missed. Big hug to you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete