Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sneak Peak

I went out of town and came back to find KITTENS! A mama cat decided to move in to the courtyard outside my front door. She loves to hiss at me and is very protective of her little rascals. This morning I got a glimpse of one of them and his eye was all swollen. I decided that it is okay to spoil them. 


I introduced them to the treat of canned tuna and then stood back to watch. The first to step out of their hiding place was a little fella and he went after the plate with radar precision. Soon the rest followed and the mama cleaned the plate after it was finished! 


I don't think I made any new friends but at least I got to get a good look at the little darlings! I am desperate to pick one up to pet it but I decided not to do that so I have been on my best behavior when I see them. I keep my distance but I know that I will keep on bringing them treats until the day they disappear!

2 comments:

  1. Funny! A cat - we named her Vivian - just adopted us, and it turns out she's pregnant. We've made a little nest of old clothes in the corner of the yard, and we're awaiting kittens!!!

    ReplyDelete