Sunday, April 17, 2011

Teacher-trainees make me laugh

I love teaching. I love my students. I believe that I have the best job in the entire world....

Here are some funny moments of the week:
  1. One came to class wearing a fake beard, which he covered in chalk, and went off into the world to film his group segment for the class video project.
  2. A different student told me that whenever his students asked him the name of a color he didn't know, he said, "that's pink." Now his students think that about ten different colors are all called, "pink."
  3. Today a student gave me his flash drive to use for a group editing project and he had all this music on it. I asked him for one of the songs and he said I could take it. It was a rap song he recorded and it was brilliant!
I feel very grateful to meet students as dedicated, talented, and hard-working as the current group I am teaching now. 



2 comments: